Terms & Conditions
The following is a brief overview of Embrace Creative’s Terms and Conditions intended as a guide only to some of the more common clauses encountered when engaging a creative agency. A comprehensive version of Embrace Creative’s Terms and Conditions can be accessed here, and it is vital that you take the time to read these in full prior to commencing work with our agency.
1. Written acceptance of an estimate/proposal provided by Embrace Creative, the payment of a deposit, or the purchase of a TimeBlock constitutes agreement to Embrace Creative’s full Terms and Conditions.
2. Embrace Creative does not commit to commencing work on any project until a non‑refundable 50% deposit is paid by ‘The Client’. Any project, intended to be paid for via a TimeBlock, requires full payment for the purchased TimeBlock prior to the commencement of work by Embrace Creative.
3. For projects taking more than 8 weeks, ‘The Client’ agrees to pay ongoing, non-refundable progress payments. More on this in Section 3.3 of our full Terms and Conditions.
4. In the event that Embrace Creative’s studio hours are booked out due to high demand, any new Client jobs requiring quick turnaround can be prioritised. However, additional rush fees may be applied.
5. Fees for services shall be those outlined in cost estimates provided to, and accepted by, ‘The Client’ prior to the commencement of work on a commissioned project. If the scope of the commissioned work should change prior to its completion, Embrace Creative reserves the right to charge appropriate additional fees. Embrace Creative undertakes to notify all clients in advance should changes in scope of work be likely to result in additional charges. Progress payments may also be required in the event of additions to the originally agreed scope of work prior to completion. More on this Section 5 of our full Terms and Conditions.
6. Accounts that remain outstanding for more than 14 days from the date of invoice shall attract late payment fees. A breakdown of these fees can be viewed in full Section 6 of our full Terms and Conditions.
7. Embrace Creative shall not be liable for any failure or delay in supply of delivery of products/services where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstances whatsoever outside the reasonable control of Embrace Creative.
8. While all care is taken to avoid errors, Embrace Creative accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes or incorrect information on any project committed to production. It is the client’s responsibility to proof read and approve all final artwork and written copy before production or publication. Email verification of ‘The Client’s’ representative shall be conclusive as to the approval or all artwork and written materials prior to their release for printing, implementation, installation or any other form of publication.
9. In the event that ‘The Client’ wishes to terminate a commissioned project prior to its completion, any deposit or progress payment will be forfeited in lieu of compensation to Embrace Creative for the time and resources allocated. In the event that the prepaid amounts do not adequately cover the time and resources expended by Embrace Creative at the time of the project’s termination, additional appropriate fees will be charged.
10. Embrace Creative retains the copyright to all works produced on behalf of its clients until full payment for all related invoices has been received.
11. Graphic design, copywriting, strategy, photography, illustration and marketing are all highly creative and subjective art forms. As such Embrace Creative take every possible care with professional advice offered and any suggested creative concepts and/or their implementation. However, Embrace Creative cannot be held responsible for variations between expectation and outcome.